1. Write Spelling words 3 times each.
2. Build Spelling words with Play-Doh
3. Type Spelling words on a computer in a Word document.
4. Visit www.SpellingCity.com and practice Spelling words while playing fun games.
5. Spell the words and clap each letter.
6. Spell the words and do jumping jacks.
7. Put sugar/salt on a plate and have your child trace the Spelling words in the mixture.
8. Paint Spelling words.
9. Take turns spelling the words one letter at a time.
10. Use Spelling words in sentences. After your child uses the word in a sentence, have him/her spell the word to you.